Is your company affected by IP-issues?
Are you offering legal services for companies on IP-issues?
Did you know that the German Embassy in Beijing is offering support also on IP-related cases?
You are invited, by the German Chamber of Commerce in North China and the German Embassy in Beijing, to join the Symposium on Intellectual Property related Developments & Challenges in China
Time: Wednesday, 9 June; 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Location: German Embassy Beijing
Ticket Price: free of charge
Limited Seats: 50 persons (first come, first serve)
- Welcome : Hendrik Barkeling, Head of Economic Section, German Embassy Beijing
- Welcome: Jens Hildebrandt, Executive Director, German Chamber of Commerce in North China
- Case Presentation Alex Liu, Head of IP, Bayer China
- Introduction of China IP SME Helpdesk (tbc)
- Experts Panel Discussion
- Daniel Albrecht, Starke IP
- Simon Henke, BEITEN BURKHARDT
- Dr. Florian Kessler, WZR Beijing
- Moderator: Jonathan Schoo, General Manager, AHK Beijing
Meet individually and exchange views