The VDMA China Experience Exchange (ERFA) hosted a Webniar with the topic "Digital Infrastructure in China, Part III: Cross Border Data Transfer" at Monday, 13th September 2021.
Together with the VDMA Competence Centre Industrial Security the VDA China conducting a series of events this year around the topic of digital infrastructure in China. The focus will be on mechanical engineering as a user of the infrastructures. The event series started on May 26 with the topic Cloud Applications in China, followed by the topic Data Exchange Architectures on June 23.
- 15:00 Welcome, Ms. Claudia Barkowsky, Chief Representative, VDMA China Beijing Representative Office
- 15:05 Policy Updates by Steffen Zimmermann, VDMA Competence Center Industrial Security
- 15:15 Cross Border Data Transfer: Recent Developments in China by Mr. Daniel Albrecht, Attorney at Law, Starke (Beijing) Intellectual Property Co. Ltd.
- 15:45 A different approach: How to avoid cross border data transfer by Ulf Grohmann, Director Product Management Automation, J.M. Voith SE & Co.KG
- 15:55 Tour de Table and Q&A Session
- 16:30 End of Meeting